SWF Encrypt 6
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 from your computerAmayeta
. Open here
for more details on Amayeta. More information about the application SWF Encrypt 6 can be found at http://www.amayeta.com/
. SWF Encrypt 6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SWF Encrypt 6.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. SWF Encrypt 6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SWF Encrypt 6.0\unins000.exe. SWF Encrypt 6's main file takes around 6.99 MB (7327744 bytes) and is named SWFEncrypt.exe.
SWF Encrypt 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.66 MB (8035162
bytes) on disk.
- SWFEncrypt.exe (6.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The current page applies to SWF Encrypt 6 version 6
SWF Encrypt 6 is an application by the software company Amayeta. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SWF Encrypt 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWF Encrypt 6". If it exists on your system the SWF Encrypt 6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SWF Encrypt 6 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SWF Encrypt 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SWF Encrypt 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.amayeta.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWF Encrypt 6.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SWF Encrypt 6.
8. After removing SWF Encrypt 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SWF Encrypt 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SWF Encrypt 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 by Amayeta from your computer, nor are we saying that SWF Encrypt 6 by Amayeta is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SWF Encrypt 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 09:46:56.833