SWAN version 40.91AB
SWAN version 40.91AB is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SWAN version 40.91AB from your systemDelft University of Technology
. Open here
where you can get more info on Delft University of Technology. SWAN version 40.91AB is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\swan directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing SWAN version 40.91AB is C:\Program Files\swan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled swan.exe and it has a size of 2.71 MB (2836992 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside SWAN version 40.91AB. They occupy about 3.39 MB (3552030
bytes) on disk.
- swan.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about SWAN version 40.91AB version 40.91
SWAN version 40.91AB is an application released by Delft University of Technology. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase SWAN version 40.91AB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SWAN version 40.91AB from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SWAN version 40.91AB or simply activate the Search field and type in "SWAN version 40.91AB". If it is installed on your PC the SWAN version 40.91AB application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SWAN version 40.91AB in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SWAN version 40.91AB, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SWAN version 40.91AB.
8. After uninstalling SWAN version 40.91AB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SWAN version 40.91AB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SWAN version 40.91AB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SWAN version 40.91AB by Delft University of Technology from your computer, we are not saying that SWAN version 40.91AB by Delft University of Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SWAN version 40.91AB supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:43:07.373