This page contains thorough information on how to remove SVRBOOK for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SVRBOOK from your PCStyloPrint GmbH & Co. KG
. Additional info about StyloPrint GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. More data about the app SVRBOOK can be seen at http://www.pixelspeed.de/
. Usually the SVRBOOK program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SVRBOOK folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SVRBOOK is "C:\WINDOWS\SVRBOOK\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SVRBOOK\irunin.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.92 MB (9349632 bytes) on disk and is named SVRBOOK.exe.
SVRBOOK installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.92 MB (9349632
bytes) on disk.
This data is about SVRBOOK version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other SVRBOOK versions:
SVRBOOK is an application by the software company StyloPrint GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SVRBOOK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SVRBOOK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SVRBOOK or simply click the Search feature and type in "SVRBOOK ". If it exists on your system the SVRBOOK app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SVRBOOK in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SVRBOOK , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SVRBOOK :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pixelspeed.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\SVRBOOK\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\SVRBOOK\irunin.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SVRBOOK .
8. After removing SVRBOOK , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SVRBOOK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SVRBOOK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SVRBOOK by StyloPrint GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that SVRBOOK by StyloPrint GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SVRBOOK supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 18:51:18.547