SVL Service x86 1.00
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SVL Service x86 1.00 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SVL Service x86 1.00 from your computerSoftware Verify Limited
. Check out here
where you can read more on Software Verify Limited. More info about the program SVL Service x86 1.00 can be seen at http://www.softwareverify.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Verification\SVL Service x86 directory (same installation drive as Windows). SVL Service x86 1.00's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Verification\SVL Service x86\unins000.exe. SVL Service x86 1.00's primary file takes around 15.00 KB (15360 bytes) and is named svlService.exe.
SVL Service x86 1.00 is composed of the following executables which occupy 808.18 KB (827576
bytes) on disk:
- svlInject.exe (39.25 KB)
- svlInject_x64.exe (45.75 KB)
- svlService.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.18 KB)
This page is about SVL Service x86 1.00 version 1.00
SVL Service x86 1.00 is a program marketed by Software Verify Limited. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase SVL Service x86 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SVL Service x86 1.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SVL Service x86 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SVL Service x86 1.00". If it exists on your system the SVL Service x86 1.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SVL Service x86 1.00 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SVL Service x86 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SVL Service x86 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softwareverify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Verification\SVL Service x86\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SVL Service x86 1.00.
8. After removing SVL Service x86 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SVL Service x86 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SVL Service x86 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SVL Service x86 1.00 by Software Verify Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SVL Service x86 1.00 by Software Verify Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SVL Service x86 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:25:07.020