SVG Edit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SVG Edit from your PCVadim Makeev
. You can find out more on Vadim Makeev or check for application updates here
. SVG Edit is commonly installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Ustawienia lokalne\Dane aplikacji\SVG Edit directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing SVG Edit is wscript "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Ustawienia lokalne\Dane aplikacji\SVG Edit\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SVG Edit.exe and occupies 924.86 KB (947056 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with SVG Edit. They take about 924.86 KB (947056
bytes) on disk.
SVG Edit is an application by the software company Vadim Makeev. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase SVG Edit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SVG Edit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SVG Edit or simply activate the Search field and type in "SVG Edit". The SVG Edit program will be found very quickly. After you click SVG Edit in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SVG Edit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SVG Edit.
8. After uninstalling SVG Edit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SVG Edit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SVG Edit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SVG Edit by Vadim Makeev from your PC, nor are we saying that SVG Edit by Vadim Makeev is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SVG Edit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-23 12:14:36.650