You can find below details on how to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 from your systemSVDownloader
. You can find out more on SVDownloader or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.video2down.com
to get more information about SVDownloader 1.3.8 on SVDownloader's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). SVDownloader 1.3.8's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\uninst.exe. SVDownloader 1.3.8's primary file takes about 1.33 MB (1391616 bytes) and is named svdownloader.exe.
SVDownloader 1.3.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2030680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gview.exe (86.00 KB)
- mplay.exe (371.00 KB)
- svdownloader.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (62.09 KB)
- updater.exe (87.50 KB)
- util.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of SVDownloader 1.3.8.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SVDownloader 1.3.8.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\SVDownloader
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\svdownloader.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\SVDownloader\svdownloader\views\sview.smdr
SVDownloader 1.3.8 is an application marketed by SVDownloader. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SVDownloader 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SVDownloader 1.3.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SVDownloader 1.3.8". The SVDownloader 1.3.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SVDownloader 1.3.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SVDownloader 1.3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SVDownloader 1.3.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\SVDownloader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SVDownloader 1.3.8.
8. After uninstalling SVDownloader 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SVDownloader 1.3.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SVDownloader 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 by SVDownloader from your PC, we are not saying that SVDownloader 1.3.8 by SVDownloader is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SVDownloader 1.3.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:56:33.717