This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computerSUPERAntiSpyware.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SUPERAntiSpyware.com. More info about the app SUPERAntiSpyware can be found at http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
. SUPERAntiSpyware is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SUPERAntiSpyware. SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.58 MB (7943072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SUPERAntiSpyware. They occupy about 9.17 MB (9619336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RUNSAS.EXE (308.77 KB)
- SASCore64.exe (168.30 KB)
- SASTask.exe (48.77 KB)
- sas_enum_cookies.exe (50.30 KB)
- SSUpdate64.exe (455.77 KB)
- SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (7.58 MB)
- SUPERDelete.exe (57.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (547.27 KB)
The current web page applies to SUPERAntiSpyware version 6.0.1146
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SUPERAntiSpyware:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\58f9e3c6-1aae-4288-89da-16560ef686dd.com
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\bdb42140-86c5-4793-86cc-eff608fd9bb5.com
- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\kg.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\SUPERAntiSpyware Pro-Keygen.lnk
SUPERAntiSpyware is a program released by SUPERAntiSpyware.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SUPERAntiSpyware or simply click the Search feature and type in "SUPERAntiSpyware". The SUPERAntiSpyware application will be found very quickly. After you click SUPERAntiSpyware in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SUPERAntiSpyware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SUPERAntiSpyware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.superantispyware.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SUPERAntiSpyware.
8. After uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SUPERAntiSpyware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SUPERAntiSpyware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com from your PC, we are not saying that SUPERAntiSpyware by SUPERAntiSpyware.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:16:29.127