This web page contains detailed information on how to remove STDU Viewer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall STDU Viewer from your systemSTDUtility
. You can read more on STDUtility or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about STDU Viewer can be found at http://www.stduviewer.ru/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for STDU Viewer is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer\unins000.exe. STDUViewerApp.exe is the STDU Viewer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.30 MB (2412544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with STDU Viewer. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3132065
bytes) on disk.
- STDUViewerApp.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This info is about STDU Viewer version 1.6.375.0
alone. Click on the links below for other STDU Viewer versions:
STDU Viewer is an application marketed by the software company STDUtility. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall STDU Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase STDU Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STDU Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "STDU Viewer". If it exists on your system the STDU Viewer app will be found very quickly. When you click STDU Viewer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding STDU Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STDU Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.stduviewer.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STDU Viewer.
8. After uninstalling STDU Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STDU Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STDU Viewer by STDUtility from your PC, we are not saying that STDU Viewer by STDUtility is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STDU Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 15:16:06.720