STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 from your PCSTDUtility
. Additional info about STDUtility can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.10 MB (4301824 bytes) on disk and is called STDUExplorerApp.exe.
STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.24 MB (5499459
bytes) on disk.
- STDUExplorerApp.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.517.0
of STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\STDUExplorerApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\STDUExplorerEULA.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\unins000.dat
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Browse with STDU Explorer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\STDU Explorer_is1
STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 is a program offered by STDUtility. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0". If it exists on your system the STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.
8. After uninstalling STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 by STDUtility from your PC, nor are we saying that STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 by STDUtility is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:40:55.487