STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 from your systemSTDUtility
. Additional info about STDUtility can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.10 MB (4301824 bytes) on disk and is called STDUExplorerApp.exe.
STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.24 MB (5499459
bytes) on disk.
- STDUExplorerApp.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.517.0
of STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\STDUExplorerApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Browse with STDU Explorer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\STDU Explorer_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Explorer\STDUExplorerApp.exe
STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 is an application offered by STDUtility. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0". The STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0.
8. After removing STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 by STDUtility from your PC, nor are we saying that STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 by STDUtility is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove STDU Explorer version 1.0.517.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:40:55.487