STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11 from your systemSTDUtility
. More information about STDUtility can be found here
. STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Converter directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. STDUConverterApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1208320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199. They take 2.29 MB (2405955
bytes) on disk.
- STDUConverterApp.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\STDU Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\برنامه\STDU Converter\STDUConverterApp.exe.FriendlyAppName
STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by STDUtility. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. After you click STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 by STDUtility from your computer, nor are we saying that STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 by STDUtility is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:24.063