STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11 from your computerSTDUtility
. More information about STDUtility can be found here
. STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Converter directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\STDU Converter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. STDUConverterApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1208320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199. They take 2.29 MB (2405955
bytes) on disk.
- STDUConverterApp.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11.The files below remain on your disk by STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\STDU Converter 2.0.154(www.Downloadha.com).zip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\App\STDU Converter.lnk
STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company STDUtility. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you click STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing STDU Converter version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STDU Converter version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STDU Converter version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STDU Converter version 22.214.171.124 by STDUtility from your computer, nor are we saying that STDU Converter version 126.96.36.199 by STDUtility is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STDU Converter version 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:24.063