STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
You can find on this page details on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more data about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is commonly installed in the C:\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront II directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II's primary executable file and it occupies around 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is comprised of the following executables which take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II version 184.108.40.20648
alone. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront II\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:47:59.350