STACK is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall STACK from your PCTransIP
. Open here
where you can read more on TransIP. You can get more details about STACK at http://transip.nl/stack/
. Usually the STACK program is placed in the C:\Program Files\stack directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing STACK is C:\Program Files\stack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled stack.exe and its approximative size is 3.31 MB (3472546 bytes).
STACK contains of the executables below. They take 9.89 MB (10370947
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (3.31 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (244.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.01 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to STACK version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other STACK versions:
...click to view all...
STACK is a program marketed by the software company TransIP. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STACK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find STACK or simply click the Search feature and type in "STACK". If it exists on your system the STACK application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select STACK in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding STACK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STACK:
- The web site of the application is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STACK.
8. After removing STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STACK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STACK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove STACK by TransIP from your PC, nor are we saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove STACK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:00:06.140