SSL Enforcer 1.31
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SSL Enforcer 1.31 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SSL Enforcer 1.31 from your systemInitex
. Further information on Initex can be found here
. Please open http://www.sslenforcer.com
if you want to read more on SSL Enforcer 1.31 on Initex's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL Enforcer directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SSL Enforcer 1.31 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL Enforcer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SSLEnforcer.exe is the SSL Enforcer 1.31's main executable file and it takes circa 13.43 MB (14084000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SSL Enforcer 1.31. They take an average of 14.56 MB (15270720
bytes) on disk.
- SSLEnforcer.exe (13.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.31
of SSL Enforcer 1.31.
SSL Enforcer 1.31 is a program by the software company Initex. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SSL Enforcer 1.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SSL Enforcer 1.31 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SSL Enforcer 1.31 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSL Enforcer 1.31". The SSL Enforcer 1.31 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SSL Enforcer 1.31 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SSL Enforcer 1.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SSL Enforcer 1.31:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sslenforcer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL Enforcer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSL Enforcer 1.31.
8. After uninstalling SSL Enforcer 1.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SSL Enforcer 1.31 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSL Enforcer 1.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SSL Enforcer 1.31 by Initex from your computer, we are not saying that SSL Enforcer 1.31 by Initex is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSL Enforcer 1.31 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 01:19:28.030