SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 from your computerSRWare
. More info about SRWare can be seen here
. More information about SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 can be found at http://www.srware.net/iron
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1094656 bytes) on disk and is labeled iron.exe.
SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1885770
bytes) on disk:
- iron.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.07 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 version 6.0.475.1
SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 is a program marketed by SRWare. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1". If it is installed on your PC the SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.srware.net/iron
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1.
8. After removing SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 by SRWare from your PC, we are not saying that SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 by SRWare is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:08:05.200