SRS-Root is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SRS-Root from your computer123Unlock GSM Service
. Check out here
for more information on 123Unlock GSM Service. More information about SRS-Root can be found at http://www.srsroot.com
. SRS-Root is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SRS-Root. SRS-One-Click-Root.exe is the SRS-Root's primary executable file and it occupies circa 155.07 KB (158792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SRS-Root. They take 1.64 MB (1717117
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (799.00 KB)
- SRS-One-Click-Root.exe (155.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (722.80 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SRS-Root is an application offered by the software company 123Unlock GSM Service. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall SRS-Root is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SRS-Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SRS-Root or simply activate the Search field and type in "SRS-Root". If it is installed on your PC the SRS-Root application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SRS-Root in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SRS-Root, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRS-Root:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.srsroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRS-Root.
8. After removing SRS-Root, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SRS-Root that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRS-Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service from your PC, we are not saying that SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SRS-Root in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:24:51.193