SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit)
SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) from your computerWebyog Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Webyog Inc.. You can see more info related to SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) at http://www.webyog.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial directory (same installation drive as Windows). SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.72 MB (9144320 bytes) on disk and is titled SQLyog.exe.
SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.95 MB (11481080
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.78 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (8.72 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.99 KB)
The current page applies to SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) version 12.0364
SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) is an application released by the software company Webyog Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit)". If it exists on your system the SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog Trial 12.03 (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:58:56.973