SQLyog Community 9.63
This web page is about SQLyog Community 9.63 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SQLyog Community 9.63 from your PCWebyog Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Webyog Inc.. Click on http://www.webyog.com
to get more information about SQLyog Community 9.63 on Webyog Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. SQLyog Community 9.63's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SQLyogCommunity.exe and its approximative size is 6.55 MB (6871040 bytes).
SQLyog Community 9.63 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.62 MB (6944589
bytes) on disk:
- SQLyogCommunity.exe (6.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (71.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.63
of SQLyog Community 9.63.
SQLyog Community 9.63 is an application by Webyog Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SQLyog Community 9.63 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SQLyog Community 9.63 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SQLyog Community 9.63 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQLyog Community 9.63". The SQLyog Community 9.63 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SQLyog Community 9.63 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SQLyog Community 9.63, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog Community 9.63:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SQLyog Community 9.63.
8. After uninstalling SQLyog Community 9.63, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog Community 9.63 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SQLyog Community 9.63 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SQLyog Community 9.63 by Webyog Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQLyog Community 9.63 by Webyog Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQLyog Community 9.63 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 01:55:22.513