SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit)
SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) from your computerWebyog Inc.
. Further information on Webyog Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.webyog.com
to get more details about SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) on Webyog Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) is C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.12 MB (9560064 bytes) on disk and is named SQLyog.exe.
SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) is composed of the following executables which take 11.51 MB (12071000
bytes) on disk:
- plink.exe (452.50 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.80 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (9.12 MB)
- uninst.exe (152.59 KB)
The current page applies to SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) version 12.3.264
SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) is an application released by the software company Webyog Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit)". The SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit):
- The software company is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog 12.3.2 (64 bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:50:47.650