SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2
SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 from your PCRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. More information about Recovery Toolbox, Inc. can be read here
. You can see more info about SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 at http://www.fixsqldatabase.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Fix Toolbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Fix Toolbox\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2. The program's main executable file is named SQLServerFixToolboxLauncher.exe and it has a size of 3.28 MB (3439104 bytes).
SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.94 MB (10418385
bytes) on disk:
- SQLServerFixToolbox.exe (5.41 MB)
- SQLServerFixToolboxLauncher.exe (3.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2.
SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 is an application released by Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2". If it exists on your system the SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.fixsqldatabase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Fix Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2.
8. After uninstalling SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQL Server Fix Toolbox 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 11:22:46.947