This page contains detailed information on how to remove SPAMfighter for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SPAMfighter from your systemSpamfighter ApS
. Additional info about Spamfighter ApS can be found here
. Please open http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
if you want to read more on SPAMfighter on Spamfighter ApS's web page. SPAMfighter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove is the full command line if you want to remove SPAMfighter. SPAMfighter's main file takes around 847.03 KB (867360 bytes) and is named FighterLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SPAMfighter. They occupy about 9.81 MB (10286624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FighterLauncher.exe (847.03 KB)
- FighterSuiteService.exe (1.22 MB)
- LogFilesCollector.exe (1,001.03 KB)
- MachineId.exe (367.03 KB)
- ShortcutLauncher.exe (62.03 KB)
- prep.exe (456.03 KB)
- sfagent.exe (1.00 MB)
- SFImport.exe (445.53 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (57.03 KB)
- sfus.exe (211.53 KB)
- spamcfg.exe (658.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.53 KB)
- LiveKitLoader64.exe (580.03 KB)
- SFImport.exe (562.03 KB)
- sfse_update.exe (66.53 KB)
- FightersTray.exe (1.62 MB)
- MsgSys.exe (729.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.116
of SPAMfighter. You can find here a few links to other SPAMfighter releases:
...click to view all...
SPAMfighter is an application released by the software company Spamfighter ApS. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove SPAMfighter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SPAMfighter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SPAMfighter or simply click the Search feature and type in "SPAMfighter". The SPAMfighter application will be found very quickly. After you click SPAMfighter in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SPAMfighter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPAMfighter:
- The software company is: http://www.spamfighter.com/Support_Default.asp
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\uninstall.exe" Remove
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SPAMfighter.
8. After uninstalling SPAMfighter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPAMfighter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SPAMfighter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS from your PC, nor are we saying that SPAMfighter by Spamfighter ApS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SPAMfighter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:14:29.310