SPAMWARS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SPAMWARS from your systemWraptor Laboratories
. Go over here
for more info on Wraptor Laboratories. Further information about SPAMWARS can be seen at http://www.spamwars.eu/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SPAMWARS is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars\bin\uninstall.bat. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SpamWarsAgent.exe is the SPAMWARS's main executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
SPAMWARS is comprised of the following executables which take 1.93 MB (2027696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- wrapper.exe (212.00 KB)
- spamwars.exe (64.00 KB)
- JeebopShortcutMaker.exe (144.00 KB)
- SpamWarsAgent.exe (48.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (321.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (141.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
This page is about SPAMWARS version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall SPAMWARS you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SpamWars
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\DB_BACKUP\spamwars-20150308.sql.gz
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\DB_BACKUP\spamwars-20150309.sql.gz
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\install.log
- C:\Program Files\SpamWars\post-uninstall.bat
SPAMWARS is a program offered by the software company Wraptor Laboratories. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove SPAMWARS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SPAMWARS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SPAMWARS or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPAMWARS". If it is installed on your PC the SPAMWARS application will be found automatically. When you select SPAMWARS in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SPAMWARS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPAMWARS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spamwars.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpamWars\bin\uninstall.bat
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SPAMWARS.
8. After removing SPAMWARS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SPAMWARS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPAMWARS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SPAMWARS by Wraptor Laboratories from your computer, we are not saying that SPAMWARS by Wraptor Laboratories is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SPAMWARS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 17:11:22.363