SONAR X2 Producer
This web page is about SONAR X2 Producer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer from your computerCakewalk Music Software
. Go over here
for more info on Cakewalk Music Software. More information about the program SONAR X2 Producer can be seen at http://www.cakewalk.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer. SONAR X2 Producer's main file takes about 12.58 MB (13189128 bytes) and its name is SONARPDR.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SONAR X2 Producer. They take 13.83 MB (14502369
bytes) on disk.
- RegHelp.exe (12.87 KB)
- SONARPDR.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This info is about SONAR X2 Producer version 19.0
SONAR X2 Producer is a program marketed by Cakewalk Music Software. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove SONAR X2 Producer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SONAR X2 Producer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SONAR X2 Producer or simply click the Search feature and type in "SONAR X2 Producer". If it exists on your system the SONAR X2 Producer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SONAR X2 Producer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SONAR X2 Producer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SONAR X2 Producer:
- The publisher is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\SONAR X2 Producer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SONAR X2 Producer.
8. After uninstalling SONAR X2 Producer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SONAR X2 Producer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SONAR X2 Producer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, we are not saying that SONAR X2 Producer by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SONAR X2 Producer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:46:29.967