You can find on this page details on how to remove SOL_SOEM for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SOL_SOEM from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the SOL_SOEM program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SOL_SOEM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "oneconnect-125a76eb@@XenApp_SOL.SOL_SOEM". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SOL_SOEM. They take about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
SOL_SOEM is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase SOL_SOEM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SOL_SOEM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SOL_SOEM or simply activate the Search field and type in "SOL_SOEM". If it is installed on your PC the SOL_SOEM program will be found very quickly. When you click SOL_SOEM in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SOL_SOEM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SOL_SOEM.
8. After uninstalling SOL_SOEM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SOL_SOEM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SOL_SOEM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SOL_SOEM by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that SOL_SOEM by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SOL_SOEM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 10:15:43.477