SMS Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SMS Manager from your PC1und1 Mail and Media GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on 1und1 Mail and Media GmbH. Usually the SMS Manager program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmsManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SMS Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmsManager\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 58.49 MB (61328896 bytes) on disk and is titled SMS Manager.exe.
The following executables are contained in SMS Manager. They take 62.40 MB (65434112
bytes) on disk.
- SMS Manager.exe (336.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.79 MB)
- SMS Manager.exe (58.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of SMS Manager. You can find here a few links to other SMS Manager versions:
SMS Manager is an application released by the software company 1und1 Mail and Media GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase SMS Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SMS Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SMS Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "SMS Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SMS Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SMS Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SMS Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMS Manager.
8. After uninstalling SMS Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SMS Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMS Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMS Manager by 1und1 Mail and Media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that SMS Manager by 1und1 Mail and Media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMS Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 08:30:57.597