SMPlayer 184.108.40.20656 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 220.127.116.1156 from your systemRicardo Villalba
. Take a look here
for more information on Ricardo Villalba. Click on http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
to get more information about SMPlayer 18.104.22.16856 on Ricardo Villalba's website. Usually the SMPlayer 22.214.171.12456 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SMPlayer 126.96.36.19956 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.02 MB (3162112 bytes) on disk and is titled smplayer.exe.
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5256 is comprised of the following executables which take 27.20 MB (28519415
bytes) on disk:
- dxlist.exe (13.50 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.02 MB)
- smtube.exe (678.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (276.48 KB)
- mplayer.exe (23.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20656
of SMPlayer 220.127.116.1156.
SMPlayer 18.104.22.16856 is an application marketed by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Some people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SMPlayer 22.214.171.12456 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SMPlayer 126.96.36.19956 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SMPlayer 188.8.131.5256 or simply click the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 184.108.40.20656". If it exists on your system the SMPlayer 220.127.116.1156 program will be found automatically. When you click SMPlayer 18.104.22.16856 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SMPlayer 22.214.171.12456, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 126.96.36.19956:
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 188.8.131.5256.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 184.108.40.20656, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 220.127.116.1156 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 18.104.22.16856 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SMPlayer 22.214.171.12456 by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 126.96.36.19956 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 188.8.131.5256 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 10:18:31.143