This page is about SMPlayer 220.127.116.1196 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall SMPlayer 18.104.22.16896 from your systemRicardo Villalba
. You can read more on Ricardo Villalba or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about SMPlayer 22.214.171.12496 can be found at http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
. SMPlayer 126.96.36.19996 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. SMPlayer 188.8.131.5296's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled smplayer.exe and occupies 2.91 MB (3049984 bytes).
SMPlayer 184.108.40.20696 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.03 MB (26248695
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (17.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.91 MB)
- smtube.exe (770.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (276.48 KB)
- mplayer.exe (21.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1196
of SMPlayer 18.104.22.16896.
If you are manually uninstalling SMPlayer 22.214.171.12496 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SMPlayer 126.96.36.19996:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.FriendlyAppNaUserName
SMPlayer 188.8.131.5296 is an application released by Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SMPlayer 184.108.40.20696 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SMPlayer 220.127.116.1196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 18.104.22.16896 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 22.214.171.12496". The SMPlayer 126.96.36.19996 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 188.8.131.5296 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SMPlayer 184.108.40.20696, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 220.127.116.1196:
- The publisher is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMPlayer 18.104.22.16896.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 22.214.171.12496, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 126.96.36.19996 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 188.8.131.5296 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SMPlayer 184.108.40.20696 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 220.127.116.1196 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 18.104.22.16896 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 09:16:43.763