SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64)
This info is about SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) from your PCRicardo Villalba
. Go over here
for more info on Ricardo Villalba. Detailed information about SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) can be found at http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. smplayer.exe is the SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64)'s main executable file and it takes around 2.90 MB (3043328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64). They take 25.69 MB (26942865
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (18.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.90 MB)
- smtube.exe (780.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (276.39 KB)
- mplayer.exe (21.74 MB)
This data is about SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) version 14.9.0
When you're planning to uninstall SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) is a program by Ricardo Villalba. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64)". The SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64):
- The publisher is: http://smplayer.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64).
8. After removing SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMPlayer 14.9.0 (x64) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 16:45:15.130