This info is about SMPlayer 0.8.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0 from your computerRicardo Villalba
. Additional info about Ricardo Villalba can be read here
. You can read more about on SMPlayer 0.8.0 at http://smplayer.sf.net
. Usually the SMPlayer 0.8.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SMPlayer 0.8.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. smplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.64 MB (2769920 bytes) on disk.
SMPlayer 0.8.0 contains of the executables below. They take 22.41 MB (23501030
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (57.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.64 MB)
- smtube.exe (599.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (269.21 KB)
- mplayer.exe (18.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.0
of SMPlayer 0.8.0.
If you are manually uninstalling SMPlayer 0.8.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by SMPlayer 0.8.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SMPlayer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\Copying.txt
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\Copying_BSD.txt
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\docs\cs\faq.html
- C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\docs\cs\gpl.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SMPlayer 0.8.0 is an application offered by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove SMPlayer 0.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMPlayer 0.8.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SMPlayer 0.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 0.8.0". If it exists on your system the SMPlayer 0.8.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 0.8.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMPlayer 0.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 0.8.0:
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0.
8. After removing SMPlayer 0.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 0.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 0.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0 by Ricardo Villalba from your computer, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 0.8.0 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMPlayer 0.8.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 07:20:03.653