This page is about SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 from your PCRicardo Villalba
. Further information on Ricardo Villalba can be seen here
. Click on http://smplayer.sf.net
to get more info about SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 on Ricardo Villalba's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584. The program's main executable file occupies 2.56 MB (2684928 bytes) on disk and is titled smplayer.exe.
SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 is composed of the following executables which take 19.29 MB (20227604
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dxlist.exe (6.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
- uninst.exe (254.60 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.80 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (11.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.9.3584
of SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584.
SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 is a program marketed by the software company Ricardo Villalba. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 or simply click the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584". If it is installed on your PC the SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584:
- The software company is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584.
8. After removing SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, nor are we saying that SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.3584 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:05:24.943