SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 from your computerRicardo Villalba
. Take a look here
for more info on Ricardo Villalba. You can read more about about SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 at http://smplayer.sf.net
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556. The application's main executable file occupies 2.56 MB (2684416 bytes) on disk and is called smplayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556. They take an average of 18.33 MB (19219055
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (6.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (2.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (254.61 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.51 MB)
The current web page applies to SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 version 0.6.9.3556
SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 is a program by Ricardo Villalba. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556". The SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 app will be found very quickly. When you select SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556:
- The web site of the program is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556.
8. After uninstalling SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 by Ricardo Villalba from your PC, we are not saying that SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 by Ricardo Villalba is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9.3556 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:20:13.637