SMPlayer 0.6.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9 from your systemRVM
. More information on RVM can be found here
. Please open http://smplayer.sf.net
if you want to read more on SMPlayer 0.6.9 on RVM's website. SMPlayer 0.6.9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SMPlayer directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove SMPlayer 0.6.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. smplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.12 MB (3268096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SMPlayer 0.6.9. They take about 18.71 MB (19623757
bytes) on disk.
- dxlist.exe (6.00 KB)
- smplayer.exe (3.12 MB)
- uninst.exe (103.33 KB)
- mplayer.exe (15.48 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
This info is about SMPlayer 0.6.9 version 0.6.9
If you are manually uninstalling SMPlayer 0.6.9 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMPlayer\smplayer.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SMPlayer 0.6.9 is an application released by the software company RVM. Some users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SMPlayer 0.6.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMPlayer 0.6.9". If it exists on your system the SMPlayer 0.6.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SMPlayer 0.6.9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SMPlayer 0.6.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMPlayer 0.6.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://smplayer.sf.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SMPlayer 0.6.9.
8. After removing SMPlayer 0.6.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SMPlayer 0.6.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SMPlayer 0.6.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9 by RVM from your computer, we are not saying that SMPlayer 0.6.9 by RVM is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SMPlayer 0.6.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:49:15.317