This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall SMConverter 1.1.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SMConverter 1.1.4 from your computerSMConverter
. You can find out more on SMConverter or check for application updates here
. Further information about SMConverter 1.1.4 can be seen at http://www.video2down.com
. SMConverter 1.1.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SMConverter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove SMConverter 1.1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SMConverter\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 460.00 KB (471040 bytes) on disk and is labeled smconverter.exe.
SMConverter 1.1.4 contains of the executables below. They take 10.86 MB (11383138
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (10.26 MB)
- smconverter.exe (460.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.85 KB)
- updater.exe (86.00 KB)
The current page applies to SMConverter 1.1.4 version 1.1.4
SMConverter 1.1.4 is a program released by SMConverter. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SMConverter 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SMConverter 1.1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SMConverter 1.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SMConverter 1.1.4". If it exists on your system the SMConverter 1.1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SMConverter 1.1.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SMConverter 1.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SMConverter 1.1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.video2down.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMConverter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SMConverter 1.1.4.
8. After uninstalling SMConverter 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SMConverter 1.1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMConverter 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SMConverter 1.1.4 by SMConverter from your computer, nor are we saying that SMConverter 1.1.4 by SMConverter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SMConverter 1.1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:00:10.373