SMADAV version 9.9.1
This page is about SMADAV version 9.9.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1 from your systemSmadSoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SmadSoft. Click on http://www.smadav.net/
to get more details about SMADAV version 9.9.1 on SmadSoft's website. SMADAV version 9.9.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SMADAV directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1. The application's main executable file is titled SM?RTP.exe and it has a size of 1.57 MB (1642496 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SMADAV version 9.9.1. They take about 2.79 MB (2930377
bytes) on disk.
- Smadav-Updater.exe (72.00 KB)
- SM?RTP.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.9.1
of SMADAV version 9.9.1.
SMADAV version 9.9.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\SM?RTP.exe
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\smadav.log
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\Smadav.loov
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\Smadav-Updater.exe
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\SmadEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\SmadExtc.dll
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins000.exe
SMADAV version 9.9.1 is an application by SmadSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove SMADAV version 9.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SMADAV version 9.9.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SMADAV version 9.9.1". The SMADAV version 9.9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SMADAV version 9.9.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SMADAV version 9.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SMADAV version 9.9.1:
- The software company is: http://www.smadav.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SMADAV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1.
8. After uninstalling SMADAV version 9.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SMADAV version 9.9.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SMADAV version 9.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1 by SmadSoft from your computer, we are not saying that SMADAV version 9.9.1 by SmadSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SMADAV version 9.9.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.610