SKY USB Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SKY USB Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SKY USB Driver from your computerPantech
. More information on Pantech can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pantech.com
if you want to read more on SKY USB Driver on Pantech's page. SKY USB Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SKY Manager\SKY USB Device Driver folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SKY USB Driver is C:\Program Files\SKY Manager\SKY USB Device Driver\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 626.75 KB (641792 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
SKY USB Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 626.75 KB (641792
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (626.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SKY USB Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of SKY USB Driver:
...click to view all...
SKY USB Driver is an application marketed by Pantech. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SKY USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SKY USB Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SKY USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "SKY USB Driver". The SKY USB Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click SKY USB Driver in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SKY USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SKY USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.pantech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SKY Manager\SKY USB Device Driver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SKY USB Driver.
8. After removing SKY USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SKY USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SKY USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SKY USB Driver by Pantech from your computer, nor are we saying that SKY USB Driver by Pantech is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SKY USB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:38:02.520