SI Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SI Service from your computerCNB Technologies LLC
. You can read more on CNB Technologies LLC or check for application updates here
. SI Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SI Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SI Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\SI Service\uninst.exe. SI Service's main file takes around 413.95 KB (423888 bytes) and is named SIService.exe.
The executable files below are part of SI Service. They take an average of 588.92 KB (603053
bytes) on disk.
- SIService.exe (413.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.97 KB)
This data is about SI Service version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SI Service:
SI Service is a program released by CNB Technologies LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SI Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SI Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SI Service or simply click the Search field and type in "SI Service". If it is installed on your PC the SI Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SI Service in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SI Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SI Service.
8. After uninstalling SI Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SI Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SI Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SI Service by CNB Technologies LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SI Service by CNB Technologies LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SI Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:18:13.247