This page is about SHIELD Streaming for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. nvstreamer.exe is the SHIELD Streaming's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.78 MB (5011912 bytes) on disk.
SHIELD Streaming contains of the executables below. They take 25.42 MB (26657856
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.78 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (20.03 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
This page is about SHIELD Streaming version 2.1.108
only. You can find here a few links to other SHIELD Streaming releases:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SHIELD Streaming from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". The SHIELD Streaming application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SHIELD Streaming in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SHIELD Streaming, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:44:18.850