SHIELD Streaming is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called nvstreamer.exe and it has a size of 4.09 MB (4288456 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SHIELD Streaming. They take about 24.78 MB (25983832
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.09 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (20.08 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (624.95 KB)
The current web page applies to SHIELD Streaming version 2.1.214
only. For other SHIELD Streaming versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SHIELD Streaming from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it exists on your system the SHIELD Streaming app will be found very quickly. After you click SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After removing SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:28:14.317