SHIELD Streaming is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. SHIELD Streaming is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled nvstreamer.exe and occupies 4.08 MB (4277536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with SHIELD Streaming. They occupy about 20.85 MB (21858144
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.08 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (16.16 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (623.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.321
of SHIELD Streaming. Click on the links below for other SHIELD Streaming versions:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SHIELD Streaming or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it is installed on your PC the SHIELD Streaming app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SHIELD Streaming in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SHIELD Streaming supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:04:19.680