SHIELD Streaming is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SHIELD Streaming from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. SHIELD Streaming is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is called nvstreamer.exe and occupies 4.86 MB (5097104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SHIELD Streaming. They occupy an average of 24.37 MB (25557936
bytes) on disk.
- nvstreamer.exe (4.86 MB)
- nvstreamsvc.exe (18.90 MB)
- NVIDIA.SteamLauncher.exe (622.64 KB)
This info is about SHIELD Streaming version 3.1.3000
only. For other SHIELD Streaming versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SHIELD Streaming is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase SHIELD Streaming is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SHIELD Streaming using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SHIELD Streaming or simply activate the Search field and type in "SHIELD Streaming". If it exists on your system the SHIELD Streaming app will be found very quickly. After you select SHIELD Streaming in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SHIELD Streaming, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SHIELD Streaming.
8. After uninstalling SHIELD Streaming, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SHIELD Streaming which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHIELD Streaming with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that SHIELD Streaming by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SHIELD Streaming in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:39:36.360