This page contains detailed information on how to remove SHAREit for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SHAREit from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Lenovo Group Limited. Detailed information about SHAREit can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
. Usually the SHAREit application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SHAREit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Shareit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.13 MB (3284736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SHAREit. They occupy 4.60 MB (4828160
bytes) on disk.
- Shareit.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This web page is about SHAREit version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SHAREit:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
SHAREit is a program released by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SHAREit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SHAREit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SHAREit or simply click the Search feature and type in "SHAREit". The SHAREit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SHAREit in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SHAREit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SHAREit:
- The publisher is: http://www.lenovo.com/think/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\SHAREit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SHAREit.
8. After removing SHAREit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SHAREit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SHAREit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SHAREit by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SHAREit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:53:48.653