SGBP Extractor version 2.0
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0 from your PCBackup Guard
. You can read more on Backup Guard or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SGBP Extractor version 2.0 at http://www.backup-guard.com
. SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0. SGExtractor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 436.50 KB (446976 bytes) on disk.
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 20.44 MB (21432206
bytes) on disk:
- SGConsole.exe (18.98 MB)
- SGExtractor.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of SGBP Extractor version 2.0.
SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is an application released by Backup Guard. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SGBP Extractor version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SGBP Extractor version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SGBP Extractor version 2.0". If it exists on your system the SGBP Extractor version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SGBP Extractor version 2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SGBP Extractor version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SGBP Extractor version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.backup-guard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SGBP Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0.
8. After removing SGBP Extractor version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SGBP Extractor version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SGBP Extractor version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 by Backup Guard from your computer, nor are we saying that SGBP Extractor version 2.0 by Backup Guard is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SGBP Extractor version 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 05:39:59.533