You can find below detailed information on how to remove SFR Cloud for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SFR Cloud from your PCF-Secure Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on F-Secure Corporation. Usually the SFR Cloud application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\SFR Cloud\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. SFR Cloud's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F-Secure\SFR Cloud\Application\Uninstall SFR Cloud.exe. SFR Cloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.24 MB (1300520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SFR Cloud. They take an average of 1.91 MB (1997616
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (102.54 KB)
- Uninstall SFR Cloud.exe (73.64 KB)
- SFR Cloud.exe (1.24 MB)
- verify.exe (402.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4150
of SFR Cloud. Click on the links below for other SFR Cloud versions:
...click to view all...
SFR Cloud is a program by F-Secure Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase SFR Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SFR Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SFR Cloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "SFR Cloud". If it is installed on your PC the SFR Cloud program will be found automatically. After you select SFR Cloud in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SFR Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SFR Cloud.
8. After removing SFR Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SFR Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SFR Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SFR Cloud by F-Secure Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that SFR Cloud by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SFR Cloud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:36:02.060