SECUDRIVE USB Copy
SECUDRIVE USB Copy is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SECUDRIVE USB Copy from your PCBrainzsquare Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Brainzsquare Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.brainz.co.kr
to get more facts about SECUDRIVE USB Copy on Brainzsquare Co., Ltd.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SECUDRIVE USB Copy directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SECUDRIVE USB Copy is C:\Program Files (x86)\SECUDRIVE USB Copy\UnInstallSDUCP.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SDUCP.exe and occupies 625.97 KB (640992 bytes).
SECUDRIVE USB Copy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1116530
bytes) on disk.
- SDUCP.exe (625.97 KB)
- SDUCP_Update.exe (357.97 KB)
- UnInstallSDUCP.exe (106.42 KB)
This page is about SECUDRIVE USB Copy version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other SECUDRIVE USB Copy versions:
SECUDRIVE USB Copy is an application released by the software company Brainzsquare Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase SECUDRIVE USB Copy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SECUDRIVE USB Copy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SECUDRIVE USB Copy or simply click the Search feature and type in "SECUDRIVE USB Copy". If it is installed on your PC the SECUDRIVE USB Copy app will be found very quickly. When you select SECUDRIVE USB Copy in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SECUDRIVE USB Copy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SECUDRIVE USB Copy:
- The software company is: http://www.brainz.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SECUDRIVE USB Copy\UnInstallSDUCP.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SECUDRIVE USB Copy.
8. After removing SECUDRIVE USB Copy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SECUDRIVE USB Copy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SECUDRIVE USB Copy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SECUDRIVE USB Copy by Brainzsquare Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SECUDRIVE USB Copy by Brainzsquare Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SECUDRIVE USB Copy in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 05:31:58.210