This info is about SE-TrayMenu 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SE-TrayMenu 18.104.22.168 from your PCSE-SOFT.COM
. Check out here
where you can read more on SE-SOFT.COM. Please follow http://se-soft.com/
if you want to read more on SE-TrayMenu 22.214.171.124 on SE-SOFT.COM's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SE-SOFT.COM\SE-TrayMenu directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for SE-TrayMenu 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\SE-SOFT.COM\SE-TrayMenu\unins000.exe. SE-TrayMenu.exe is the SE-TrayMenu 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it occupies around 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SE-TrayMenu 184.108.40.206. They take about 1.31 MB (1375683
bytes) on disk.
- SE-TrayMenu.exe (196.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about SE-TrayMenu 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
SE-TrayMenu 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company SE-SOFT.COM. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase SE-TrayMenu 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SE-TrayMenu 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SE-TrayMenu 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SE-TrayMenu 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the SE-TrayMenu 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SE-TrayMenu 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SE-TrayMenu 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SE-TrayMenu 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://se-soft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SE-SOFT.COM\SE-TrayMenu\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SE-TrayMenu 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling SE-TrayMenu 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SE-TrayMenu 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SE-TrayMenu 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SE-TrayMenu 126.96.36.199 by SE-SOFT.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that SE-TrayMenu 188.8.131.52 by SE-SOFT.COM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SE-TrayMenu 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 15:05:29.360