SDRuno version 1.21
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SDRuno version 1.21 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SDRuno version 1.21 from your PCSDRplay Ltd
. More info about SDRplay Ltd can be read here
. You can read more about related to SDRuno version 1.21 at http://www.sdrplay.com
. SDRuno version 1.21 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SDRuno version 1.21 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno\unins000.exe. SDRuno.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.28 MB (7637504 bytes) on disk.
SDRuno version 1.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.22 MB (15955272
bytes) on disk.
- SDRuno.exe (7.28 MB)
- SDRuno.EXTIO.exe (6.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to SDRuno version 1.21 version 1.21
SDRuno version 1.21 is an application released by the software company SDRplay Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase SDRuno version 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SDRuno version 1.21 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SDRuno version 1.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDRuno version 1.21". If it is installed on your PC the SDRuno version 1.21 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SDRuno version 1.21 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SDRuno version 1.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDRuno version 1.21:
- The software company is: http://www.sdrplay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SDRplay\SDRuno\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SDRuno version 1.21.
8. After uninstalling SDRuno version 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SDRuno version 1.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SDRuno version 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SDRuno version 1.21 by SDRplay Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that SDRuno version 1.21 by SDRplay Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SDRuno version 1.21 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 20:46:50.840