This page is about SDP3 2.31.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SDP3 2.31.0 from your systemScania CV AB
. More information on Scania CV AB can be seen here
. Click on www.scania.com
to get more information about SDP3 2.31.0 on Scania CV AB's website. SDP3 2.31.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Scania\SDP3 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SDP3 2.31.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Scania\SDP3\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 372.95 KB (381896 bytes) on disk and is titled SDP3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SDP3 2.31.0. They occupy 3.15 MB (3298584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BICT.exe (756.45 KB)
- LogicHandler.exe (1.43 MB)
- SDP3.exe (372.95 KB)
- SDP3Configurator.exe (55.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (99.38 KB)
- VCIConfigurator.exe (204.50 KB)
- helios_flash.exe (64.00 KB)
- hydra_flash.exe (203.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SDP3 2.31.0 version 2.31.0277
SDP3 2.31.0 is an application marketed by Scania CV AB. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase SDP3 2.31.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SDP3 2.31.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SDP3 2.31.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SDP3 2.31.0". The SDP3 2.31.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SDP3 2.31.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SDP3 2.31.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDP3 2.31.0:
- The publisher is: www.scania.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Scania\SDP3\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SDP3 2.31.0.
8. After uninstalling SDP3 2.31.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SDP3 2.31.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDP3 2.31.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SDP3 2.31.0 by Scania CV AB from your PC, nor are we saying that SDP3 2.31.0 by Scania CV AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SDP3 2.31.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:04:44.333