SDK is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SDK from your systemPortrait Displays, Inc.
. You can read more on Portrait Displays, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software SDK can be seen at http://www.portrait.com
. SDK is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Portrait Displays\Drivers folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove SDK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SDK's primary file takes around 2.39 MB (2509296 bytes) and is named setup.exe.
SDK installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.67 MB (2800704
bytes) on disk.
- installm1x64.exe (118.04 KB)
- pdisrvc.exe (88.00 KB)
- testi2c.exe (78.54 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.004
of SDK. You can find below a few links to other SDK versions:
...click to view all...
SDK is a program by Portrait Displays, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SDK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SDK". If it is installed on your PC the SDK application will be found automatically. When you select SDK in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SDK:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SDK.
8. After uninstalling SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SDK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SDK by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SDK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:36:13.410