SCRABBLE is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Further information about SCRABBLE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the SCRABBLE program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SCRABBLE's main file takes about 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SCRABBLE. They take about 2.45 MB (2573154
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.47 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.11 KB)
This web page is about SCRABBLE version 017976
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SCRABBLE:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SCRABBLE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SCRABBLE or simply click the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". If it exists on your system the SCRABBLE program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SCRABBLE in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SCRABBLE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.480