SCC for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SCC for Windows for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SCC for Windows from your systemQNH
. Check out here
where you can get more info on QNH. You can read more about about SCC for Windows at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sysconfcollect
. SCC for Windows is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC directory, regulated by the user's choice. SCC for Windows's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\install.log" -u. blat.exe is the SCC for Windows's main executable file and it takes about 168.00 KB (172032 bytes) on disk.
SCC for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,023.94 KB (1048510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (225.44 KB)
- blat.exe (168.00 KB)
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- diff.exe (147.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (316.00 KB)
- sort.exe (94.00 KB)
This data is about SCC for Windows version 1.5.8
SCC for Windows is an application offered by the software company QNH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall SCC for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SCC for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SCC for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCC for Windows". If it exists on your system the SCC for Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SCC for Windows in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SCC for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCC for Windows:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sysconfcollect
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCC\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SCC for Windows.
8. After uninstalling SCC for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SCC for Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCC for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCC for Windows by QNH from your PC, we are not saying that SCC for Windows by QNH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCC for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130