SCARABAY 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 from your systemNikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company
. Further information on Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company can be seen here
. Detailed information about SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.alnichas.info
. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SCARABAY 188.8.131.52. SCARABAY 184.108.40.206's main file takes around 828.00 KB (847872 bytes) and is called scarabay.exe.
SCARABAY 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.58 MB (1651636
bytes) on disk.
- scarabay.exe (828.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (784.93 KB)
This info is about SCARABAY 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SCARABAY 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SCARABAY 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "SCARABAY 18.104.22.168". The SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SCARABAY 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCARABAY 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.alnichas.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNameram Files (x86)\SCARABAY\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SCARABAY 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing SCARABAY 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SCARABAY 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCARABAY 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCARABAY 188.8.131.52 by Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company from your PC, nor are we saying that SCARABAY 184.108.40.206 by Nikolay Kalmykov, CHAS Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCARABAY 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-19 10:28:50.900